Monday 5 January 2009

Sketch of my teachers


This is a sketch of my dear teachers when I was in form 4 and 5 in Berakas Secondary School. I did this sketch at that time and as you can imagine the paper has gone yellowish. Hence, the colour you see here.
A - Discipline teacher. He's always snipping student's long hair whenever he sees one.
B - Maths teacher. He's always carrying a long ruler and math apparatus.
C - I can't recall this fella.
D - Maths teacher. Somehow I can't recall much of this teacher too. Maybe he was a replacement.
E - English teacher. She's always carrying loads of books for us to read. Hence, the depiction of her strong arms here.
F - Principal. Ahh.. the main man of the school. He runs the school pretty well.. even though most of the students are taller than him.
G - English teacher. She's always sweeping the classroom whenever she's free. Not a tiny paper left on the floor. The neatest teacher around!
H - Malay teacher. Not much to say bout her except she was quite pretty and the students seem to be quiet around her.
I - Geography teacher. My favourite teacher. She likes telling the students to keep quiet or she'll throw a scud missile (a piece of chalk) at them.
J & K - Economics teachers. J is always carrying a brief case. While K always crosses his fingers while teaching. And he once told us Michael Jackson baths in milk. I don't know if that's true but teachers are not supposed to gossip right? Damn it why do I recall these kind of things..
L - Principles of Accounts teacher - He's a tiny mouse like man, but I respectfully like him :p
M - Science teacher. Errr... blank.
N - History teacher. He gave us chocolates and money as motivation to pass exams.. yep I passed ^^
O - Geography teacher - Huge man who sweats quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment